- By using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- These terms are subject to change.
- We accept no responsibility for any losses incurred through the use or termination of services provided.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the web content. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic cancellation of your account and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All the content is provided "as-is", without any express or implied warranty. In no event shall the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this content.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by us.
- This website could be removed without previous notification to users.
- No refunds are allowed in any case.
- You must be over 18 years old to get an account. Under 18 you need parental authorization.
- When you sign up for any of our services (paid or otherwise) we will record specific personal information about you, such as your name and email address.
- We will also collect and store information about your use of our services so as to improve them. For example, we keep a log of what features are being used at any time.
- We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services.
- We will never resell or misuse any personal information collected from users.
- Account details must not be shared by users.
- Login credentials (username and password) must be kept secure and must not be shared (fraudulent users will be banned).
- If you belong to one of the schools registered in our platform, your profile (account) and scores can be reviewed by teachers and administrators of that school.
- You can cancel your account at any time under 'My Account' section or by contacting us by email.
- You can review or modify your profile under 'My Account' section.
- We may send you email notifications regarding your service (such password change notifications) or which you have specifically requested.
- We reserve the right to terminate the account(s) of any customer deemed to be in violation of the terms set out in this document.
- We accept no responsibility for customers' actions.
- We accept no responsibility for losses incurred due to unavailability of services or loss of data.
Advertising and links contracts
- All advertising (or link) material is subject to approval by gameslearnchinese.com, who reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement deemed to be unsuitable for any reason.
- Your advertising (or link) will not be accepted if the advert contains adult, offensive or copyright infringing material.
- Advertising (or link) content must refer to Chinese language learning.
- The advertiser must provide to gameslearnchinese.com all the material needed for the advertisement (or link).
- Advertising (or links) space is subject to availability.
- Promotions and offers sent by email are valid for 15 days.
- We may remove any advertising (or link) without prior notice and according to our criteria (not appropiate content, broken link, advertiser out of business,... ).
- No refunds are allowed in any case.
- All advertising (or links) can be deleted after one year from publication.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. You can always check this page for the latest version.
- We use other third-party cookies to measure our visits and statisctics (Google Analytics, Facebook,...).
- www.gameslearnchinese.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party partners.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Measuring our visitors
- We measure visitors to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your computer. All of that information is anonymous, so we don't know who you are; just that somebody visited our site.
- The information we collect from analytics helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
- You can learn more about Google Analytics here.
Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
- These services provide social buttons and similar features which we use on our website, such as the "Like" and "Tweet" buttons.
- To do so we embed code that they provide and we do not control ourselves. To function their buttons generally know if you are logged in; for example Facebook use this to say "x of your friends like this". We do not have any access to that information, nor can we control how those networks use it.
- Social networks therefore could know that you are viewing this website, if you use their services (that is not to say they do, but their policies may change). As our website is remarkably inoffensive we imagine this is not a concern for most users.
- We use a trusted payment provider (PayPal) to bill for our products online. These companies will have access to your personal and payment information. When paying by credit card, we do not ever have any access to your credit card details.
- The third party we use for payment is PayPal (to process credit cards and accept payment via PayPal).
- We share information with this company only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website.